Liverpool have arrived at the Emirates Stadium ahead of their clash with Arsenal and Jurgen Klopp’s starting XI has been announced.
Here is a look at how the Premier League champions line-up.
Starting XI: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Salah, Mane, Firmino.
Substitutes: Adrian, Lovren, Williams, Jones, Shaqiri, Keita, Elliott, Minamino, Origi
Liverpool are looking to return to winning ways following their 1-1 stalemate with Burnley on Saturday.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will arrive at his former home as a Premier League champion and will receive a guard of honour against his former team.
The Reds are closing in on the English all-time points record (100) but will need to win all three of their remaining games if they are to make history.
A win will take Liverpool onto a gargantuan 96 points and will see Klopp’s champions just one win shy of the all-time wins record in an English season.
- Jurgen Klopp holds firm regarding Liverpool’s transfer activity this summer
- Jurgen Klopp provides James Milner update
- Be open-minded regarding the future role of Takumi Minamino
- Neco Williams has proven he is a special player, yet he has the hardest task in football ahead of him
- Alexander-Arnold will thrive under guidence of Liverpool quartet to become the ultimate captain
- Predicted Liverpool line-up v Arsenal
- Norwich City’s confirmed relegation only helps Liverpool’s hand in talented duo, if club are still interested
- Roberto Firmino has showcased on numerous occasions he is past judgement
- Joe Gomez is becoming an undroppable figure for Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool