Liverpool continue to dazzle. Slick, controlled and utterly ruthless. The Reds put Crystal Palace to the sword in their own backyard to move six points clear at the summit. Takumi Minamino, Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino, Jordan Henderson and Mohamed Salah were all amongst the goals. Here are our player ratings v Crystal Palace:
Alisson Becker – 7
A quieter afternoon for the Brazilian shot-stopper but when he was called upon, he duly delivered.
Alexander-Arnold – 8
The Scouser was outstanding as ever. His use of the ball was exceptional and his cross-play ability continuously got Liverpool on the front foot.
Subscribe to Rousing The Kop TV now
Fabinho – 8
The Brazilian has been an absolute Godsend in the absence of Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez. The scoreline doesn’t do justice to how dangerous Palace were in the first half. Fabinho was perfectly placed on countless occasions to keep the hosts at bay.
Matip – 8
A perfect return to the first-team for Matip. After a two-game injury lay-off, Klopp couldn’t have asked for much more from the Cameroonian defender.
Robertson – 8
The Scotland captain has been Liverpool’s Player of the Season. A constant threat and another assist to his name as well – make that five and counting.
Henderson – 9
The heartbeat of Liverpool’s team. The skipper was absolutely outstanding and typified everything brilliant about such a commanding performance. Imperious.
Wijnaldum – 8
Another flawless display from the Dutchman. The only thing more impressive than Wijnaldum’s versatility this season has been his durability. A mainstay in Klopp’s team
Keita – 7
It was great to see Keita back in the starting XI for the first time since in over a month. He offers the manager so much and is a perfect rotational option.
Minamino – 8
His first Premier League goal was converted with aplomb. It could be the ideal kick-start to really get his Liverpool tenure going.
Mane – 8
Mane’s first goal since October and it showed in his celebration. The Senegalese ace was back to his best.
Firmino – 9
This is the Firmino we all know and love. The Brazilian was unplayable in the capital and bagged his first brace for the Reds since Boxing Day of last year.
- Predicted Liverpool line-up v Crystal Palace
- Roberto Firmino sends message as Thiago Alcantara issues injury update
- Curtis Jones should have Naby Keita very worried
- Liverpool’s attacking trio finally put to bed worrying trend
- Jordan Henderson has a special message for Premier League debutant Rhys Williams
- Liverpool fans react to the performance of Rhys Williams v Tottenham
- Thiago Alcantara sends a message to Liverpool fans during Tottenham win
- Jamie Carragher hails Curtis Jones following Liverpool win v Tottenham
- Report: Jurgen Klopp ready to fight for Gini Wijnaldum contract extension
- Neco Williams discusses the prospect of facing off against Gareth Bale
- Four centre-back options who are suddenly more attainable than Dayot Upamecano
- Three reasons Liverpool should consider Pedro Neto
- Roberto Firmino awaits the perfect opponents to ignite his season