Jurgen Klopp has named Liverpool’s starting line-up to face Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.
Starting XI: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson; Wijnaldum, Henderson, Keita; Minamino, Firmino, Mane
Substitutes: Adrian, Kelleher, Salah, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Origi, R Williams, Phillips, N Williams.
The Liverpool boss makes three changes to the team that beat Tottenham Hotpsur on Wednesday.
Joel Matip has come in for 19-year-old Rhys Williams in the heart of the defence while Naby Keita replaces Curtis Jones in the manager’s midfield triumvirate.
Subscribe to Rousing The Kop TV now
The biggest shock has been Klopp’s decision to rotate Mohamed Salah with Takumi Minamino replacing the Egyptian in Liverpool’s front-three.
A win for the English champions would temporarily take them six points clear at the Premier League summit.
The Reds have won just one of their previous six league matches on the road this season. Klopp will be desperate to put that right today.
- Predicted Liverpool line-up v Crystal Palace
- Roberto Firmino sends message as Thiago Alcantara issues injury update
- Curtis Jones should have Naby Keita very worried
- Liverpool’s attacking trio finally put to bed worrying trend
- Jordan Henderson has a special message for Premier League debutant Rhys Williams
- Liverpool fans react to the performance of Rhys Williams v Tottenham
- Thiago Alcantara sends a message to Liverpool fans during Tottenham win
- Jamie Carragher hails Curtis Jones following Liverpool win v Tottenham
- Report: Jurgen Klopp ready to fight for Gini Wijnaldum contract extension
- Neco Williams discusses the prospect of facing off against Gareth Bale
- Four centre-back options who are suddenly more attainable than Dayot Upamecano
- Three reasons Liverpool should consider Pedro Neto
- Roberto Firmino awaits the perfect opponents to ignite his season