Jurgen Klopp has named his Liverpool starting XI to face Brighton and Hove Albion.
Starting XI: Alisson; N Williams, Phillips, Fabinho, Robertson; Wijnaldum, Milner; Salah, Minamino, Jota; Firmino.
Substitutes: Adrian, Mane, Henderson, Jones, Tsimikas, Origi, R Williams.
A win for would ensure Liverpool remain top of the Premier League at least until tomorrow before Tottenham Hotspur take on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
The Reds are looking to bounce back from a disapointing 2-0 defeat in midweek against Atalanta in the Champions League.
Subscribe to Rousing The Kop TV now
Klopp has made six changes to the team that suffered a rare Anfield defeat on Wednesday night. Fabinho and Andy Robertson return to the back-four while Nathaniel Phillips makes only his second Premier League start for Liverpool.
Diogo Jota also comes back into the starting XI while Takumi Minamino has been handed his first league start of the season. Sadio Mane has been left on the bench.
It’s another huge game for Liverpool and the third of an 11-game run-in over a 41 day period.
- Jordan Henderson confirms he is no longer injured
- Predicted Liverpool XI to face Brighton & Hove Albion
- Sadio Mane looked exhausted and was worryingly off the pace
- Rio Ferdinand gives his assessment of Rhys Williams’ performance
- Rhys Williams can take positives from his performance despite defeat
- Jurgen Klopp remains defiant after Atalanta defeat
- Five things we learned as Liverpool lose to Atalanta