Liverpool goalkeeping duo Adrian and Marcelo Pitaluga have released the first initial footage of the club’s new state-of-the-art Kirkby training ground on their Instagram pages.
Pitaluga, 17, was among a number of Liverpool stars who were handed the opportunity to get a first glimpse at the £50 million complex following the move from the iconic Melwood earlier this week.
Jurgen Klopp and his coaching staff were on site for their last day at the club’s former training ground on Monday as Liverpool closed the gates for the final time at the venue that has been their home for over 60 years, dating back to Bill Shankly’s time as manager.
The Liverpool boss was at hand to clear out his office as he prepares to move into the new surroundings in Kirkby before the visit of Leicester on November 21.
The club had initially planned to move into their new home during pre-season only for the switch to be delayed due to the ongoing pandemic.
Subscribe to Rousing The Kop TV now
Liverpool’s most recent summer signing, Pitaluga was among those back in training for the first-team, and he posted a picture of the club’s new training complex on social media.
The teenager was back in action alongside his teammate and goalkeeping counter-part Adrian who also shared some footage of Liverpool’s newly renovated home on his Instagram page.
The video featured the Spanish international driving towards the front entrance of the training complex with the caption: “New place, same goals.”
- Reds set to look very different once again after the international break
- Reds duo reveal Jurgen Klopp’s favourite player at Anfield
- Why is Jadon Sancho doing very little to force Klopp’s hand next summer?
- Report: Reds have been ‘in talks’ to sign Ozan Kabak for ‘several weeks’
- Billy Koumetio back in action against Port Vale in EFL Trophy defeat
- Klopp reunited with the one battle they cannot seem to win this season
- Three changes Liverpool could make for next Premier League game
- Liverpool target Ozan Kabak has already conceded three penalties this season
- Report: Reds target Pau Torres sees release clause rise by £15m, available at £59m
- Reds fans react to injury update regarding Thiago and Fabinho