Liverpool defender Owen Beck has committed his long-term future to the club having put pen-to-paper on a new contract with the Reds.
The Academy graduate has been awarded with a bumper new deal following impressive performances with Barry Lewtas and the under-23’s team.
Beck, 18, has clocked seven appearances in both Premier League 2 and the EFL Trophy as he continues his development as a left-sided full-back.
He joined the Reds academy from Stoke City at U13 level and has progressed through the age groups ever since.
The Wales youth international recently agreed his first professional contract with Liverpool earlier this year and has now committed to extending his stay with the club.
Subscribe to Rousing The Kop TV now
Two contract extensions in the space of a year really hits home just how highly he is regarded by the Anfield hierarchy.
Beck celebrated his recent contract extension by taking to Instagram to showcase his delight upon agreeing on fresh terms with the Premier League champions.
His caption read: Another proud moment for me and my family signing a new deal at Liverpool. Hard work continues!”
A number of his Liverpool teammates were quick to respond to the contract news including the likes of Harvey Elliott, Layton Stewart, Jake Cain, James Balagizi and Leighton Clarkson.
Liverpool’s all-time top-scorer and club-legend Ian Rush also took the time to send Beck a message of congratulations on social media.
- Billy Koumetio back in action against Port Vale in EFL Trophy defeat
- Liverpool reunited with the one battle they cannot seem to win this season
- Three changes Liverpool could make for next Premier League game
- Liverpool target Ozan Kabak has already conceded three penalties this season
- Report: Liverpool target Pau Torres sees release clause rise by £15m, available at £59m
- Liverpool fans react to injury update regarding Thiago and Fabinho
- Report: Liverpool renew interest in Crystal Palace teenager Zion Atta
- Fernando Torres sends message to Liverpool supporters
- Daniel Agger sends Melwood farewell message to supporters
- Alan Shearer says Joel Matip made Liverpool more solid v Manchester City
- Liverpool fans react to Trent Alexander-Arnold injury update
- Raheem Sterling sends a four-word message to Alexander-Arnold